Turkmenistan has substantial reserves of oil and gas. And the Turkmen government has announced that the country plans to produce 250 bcm, and export 200 bcm of natural gas per year by 2030. These highly ambitious production figures together with the progression of large-scale projects such as TAPI pipeline demonstrate the government’s optimism for the future of the hydrocarbon industry.
Key Themes For 2016
- Developing Turkmenistan hydrocarbon transportation and distribution infrastructure
- Investment opportunities in Turkmenistan’s oil and gas sector
- Understanding the current legal framework
- Developing Turkmenistan’s onshore and offshore potential
- New technologies for gas processing
- Modernising oil and gas processing facilities